ChatGPT, AI & ML for Fun and Profit
Learn how to leverage ChatGPT, AI & ML for security research and Red Team engagements.
This Outline is still being updated
ChatGPT and other forms of AI/ML are taking the InfoSec space by storm. This training will introduce many of the concepts and provide practical, hands-on assignments to introduce paritcipants to many of the basic concepts behind AI/ML when applied to InfoSec.
Topics Covered during this Course
- Intro to Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Intro to Reinforcement Learning
- Transformer Architecture
- NLP in Offensive Security
- NLP in Defensive Security
- GPT3, OTP and Co
- GPT3 code assistance
- Copilot - Assisted coding in the IDE
- GPT3 - On the command line
- Intro to Python and Jupiter Notebooks
- Google Colab workspaces
- Fine-Tuning of pre-trained models
- Sickit - Python learn library
- Creating datasets
- Processing datasets
- Fine-tuning a model (training a model)
- Model evaluation
- Text Classification
- Visualizing binaries
- Finding embedded binaries
Can't attend? All of our trainings are also available as a private classes for your company.
Access all of our classes and profesionally edited recordings.