Today we're announcing a couple of things. First of all, here's a link to our Call for Proposals (CFP). Even if you're new, you should consider submitting we may have a nice topic for you. Second we're launching a Podcast that we'll be publishing to Youtube and maybe an audio version as well. This will feature extensive discussions of InfoSec topics covered in some of our classes so stay tuned.
Although we welcome topics that you've developed yourself, we also have a range of topics that our subscribers are interested in. We get extensive feedback from our customers and trust us there's more topics than our core team of trainers could ever cover. We will help you with content, professional video equipment, video editing and directing the actual live stream for you. Anyone is free to submit to our CFP, if you're new to training don't worry. If you're interested in learning, we're eager to help. Consider submitting to our Call for Proposals (CFP). We're looking forward to your submissions!
Here's a link to our CFP form.
Here's a non-exhaustive list of trainings we're looking for:
- Side-Channel Analysis (DPA/SPA/CPA, ...)
- Fault-Injection Attacks (Power, EMFI, Laser, ...)
- Embedded Security Development (Platforms like the Aurix, i.MX8, ...)
- PCIe (Malicious devices, reverse-engineering, forward-engineering, ...)
- USB (Malicious devices, reverse-engineering, forward-engineering, ...)
- PCB design and layout (creating interposers, break out boards, ...)
- Radio and RF Hacking
- Automotive Secuirty
- Firmware/Software Reverse-Engineering
- Blockchain Forensics
- Cryptocurrency storage, Cold Storage, Cryptocurrency Wallets
- SmartContracts (soldity etc.)
- Fuzzing (Various languages, instrumentation, ...)
- Platform Specific Security (x86, ARM, MIPS, Tricore, ...)
- iOS Security
- Android Security
- Hardware/Software Backdoors
- Malware Reverse-Engineering (Ghidra, Binary Ninja, IDA)
Other InfoSec topics welcome!
About the Author
Dmitry is a hardware hacker, hardware design engineer, security researcher, speaker, and reverse-engineerer. Dmitry did his PhD in the field of IC security and PUFs.